Challenger 605 Pro Line 21 Advanced Avionics/650 Differences Flight Training
The Challenger 605 Pro Line 21 Advanced Avionics/650 Differences Training course presents a comprehensive review of the differences between the CL605 and the CL605 Pro Line 21 Advanced Avionics/650 aircraft. This course will include three separate modules related to avionics systems.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
– Identify changes and new functions available for the flight instruments, FMS, and navigation systems.
– Operate the new functions for the flight instruments, FMS and navigation systems
– Flight Instruments
– Primary Flight Display
– SVS and FPV
– Flight Management System
– Introduction to FMS 6200
– Required Navigation Performance
– Traffic Surveillance System and Weather Radar
– Runway Awareness and Advisory System