CAE Master Aircraft Technician Award Program
For organizations and individuals who seek to attain the highest standards of technical excellence and professionalism in aircraft maintenance, CAE proudly offers the Master Aircraft Technician Award. The CAE Master Aircraft Technician award program assures business aircraft operators that the recipient has successfully passed a series of rigorous courses designed to enhance and elevate the theoretical and practical skills of maintenance technicians. Pilots and passengers who fly on Master Aircraft Technician maintained aircraft can be confident of the highest levels of operational competency.
Why do so many aviation maintenance professionals choose to become Master Aircraft Technicians?
- Pursuit of Excellence
- Demonstrated Professionalism
- Peer & Industry Recognition
- Tuition Discount Eligibility*
- Loyalty Rewards
* Requires active Master Aircraft Technician status as defined in CAE’s program governance
* Discounts are based on the current CAE List Price tuition
* Discounts cannot be combined with other discounts, rebates, or special offers
In keeping with CAE’s established academic best practices, the Master Aircraft Technician Award program requires the completion of 5 courses of specialized training chosen from our course catalog. Each course must be passed with a score of 90% or greater (for courses subject to examination) to ensure the highest level comprehensive knowledge obtained. CAE Master Technicians are the best because they maintain their active status by attending our continued education training courses. Simply select and complete 30 hours of training choosing from any of the qualifying courses within a 24-month period after you receive your Master Aircraft Technician Award to keep your status current.
Initial qualification training curriculum
- Maintenance Initial Training Courses
- Avionics Systems Training Courses
- Various Elective Curriculum Training Courses
Continuation training curriculum examples
- REALcase Update
- REALcase Troubleshooting
- Scenario Based Troubleshooting
- Electrical & Professional Troubleshooting
- Engine Run & Taxi Procedures
- Digital Avionics Systems Training
Master aircraft technician award perks
In addition to industry peer recognition, the CAE Master Aircraft Technician award program includes such honors as:
- CAE Master Aircraft Technician Certificate
- CAE Award in glass top display showcase
- A position on the CAE Master Aircraft Technician wall of fame
- Eligible for tuition discounts
- Loyalty incentives
Other terms and conditions
Any technician can enroll in CAE’s Master Aircraft Technician program at any time. CAE can accept a onetime transfer of up to 40% (2 of 5 courses) for equivalent / similar courses from other training providers at CAE’s discretion.
For a complete detailed description please request a copy of our program guidelines and governance.